Vision, Mission and Strategic
"Become the Center for Information and Trading of Foodstocks in South East Asia."
- Develop, implement dan manage all facilities related to food stations.
- Develop and implement a trading center for primary food commodities.
- Develop, manage and improve services in Cipinang Primary Rice Market.
- Procure, distribute, manage and ensure the stability of supplies, distribution and pricing of essential food commodities.
- Manage and conduct general rice trading.
- Develop foodstocks regions through cooperative alliances, to guarantee rice supplies to the Cipinang Primary Rice Market.
- Conduct a warehouse receipt system (Sistem Resi Gudang) to assist farmers to market their produce.
- Safeguard the supply of rice to DKI Jakarta (at a price level affordable to society)
- As an instrument (used by the Government) to control the price of rice in DKI Jakarta.
- A Trading Center for rice and secondary crops in DKI Jakarta.
- The largest Rice Market in Indonesia.
- An entrepot for inter-island and inter-regional rice trading.
- The price maker for the national rice market.
- The rice stock buffer for DKI Jakarta and surrounding areas (Jabodetabek).
- Information about the state of rice in the nation.